About DFI Tech
Through a collaborative design process, DFI Tech is able to deliver a versatile, cost-effective solution to your specific requirements. If you can dream it, we can build it.
DFI Tech was founded in 1985 and provides customizable,
high performance computing solutions for the diverse needs
of the Industrial Automation, Defense, Energy, Commercial, Infotainment & Media, Medical, Communications, Transportation, and various other industries.
As an affiliate of DFI Inc., DFI Tech leverages the high-volume capacity and design resources of a top tier global organization. Headquartered in Sacramento, California, DFI Tech offers design expertise and local system platform integration in the USA.
Customized Computing Solutions
Above all, DFI Tech is customer focused. Everything we do is based on helping you design and create the products you need to power your critical business initiatives. Our 30 year history in contract manufacturing combined with our commitment to custom design, embedded systems integration, and customer service enables us to be your strategic partner. And our commitment to innovation is the core of our culture.
Working as a team with your design, supply chain, and service teams is one key to our success. DFI Tech’s relationship managers focus on maintaining close communication with our global clients and partners to ensure each program moves smoothly and delivers the desired results.
Video About DFI Tech
|Download DFI Tech
Corporate Fact Sheet
Award Winning Products
Why Choose DFI Tech?
- Leading embedded and industrial computer manufacturer for 30 years
- USA-based system platform integration in Sacramento, CA
- Excellent/responsive customer service
- Excellent industry supplier relationships
- Strong supply chain management
- Numerous industry alliances and memberships
- Privately owned and debt free
- A flat organizational structure that is nimble and flexible
- 10,000 systems/month capacity
- 80,000 boards/month capacity
- A commitment to quality that results in a return rate of less than 0.3%
Primary Markets Served
- Industrial Automation
- Infotainment & Media
- Product Design
- Engineering Services
- Reliability Testing
- Rapid Prototyping
- Flexible Supply Strategies
- Depot Repair Services
- New Product Introductions